Required tests for TDR Registered Dogs:
1. Hip scoring through the British Veterinary Association, 0 to 106 (from zero/best to 106/worst) Tamaskans pass with scoring 0 to 18. OFA Hip scoring must be Fair or better.
2. Degenerative Myelopathy (DM) through the Orthopedic Foundation for Animals
3. DNA Parentage test through Neogen
4. CAER Eye exam through Orthopedic Foundation for Animals
5. Elbow scoring though the British Veterinary Association, 0 score is perfect, 3 being the worst. Tamaskans elbows must be scored 0. OFA Elbow scoring (Normal).